Friday 22 March 2013

Hawksmoor and Paramount Bar~!

Haiii! :3

Tonight I got taken to Hawksmoor in Covent Garden, the "best steak restaurant in London", and ohmygoodness, it was so deliciously divine!

Tamworth belly ribs~ sooo yummy!!!
Sirloin steak~ ohmygosh, this was so divine...
Mash, mushrooms and beef dripping fries~
Tunworth and Appleby’s Cheshire cheese platter omnomnom~
Afterwards, we went to Paramount Bar, a bar on the 32nd floor of a building near Tottenham Court Road for cocktails~

Grey Goose Le Fizz pour moi~
Paramount Colada hehe~
The views from the top of the bar were absolutely stunning!

Oxford Street
Tottenham Court Road
Oxford Street and TCR
Playing around with the effects on my camera!
This is the first time that I've seen London from a height such as this, and I remember being completely awestruck at the views. Being a student, I felt a bit out of place here as it was full of working professionals and the price of the drinks was way out of my range, but I would definitely recommend going here once to check out the views of London from the top. What hit me was that buildings stretched out on all sides for as far as the eye could see - London was in every direction for miles and miles! Thank the heavens that the skies weren't too cloudy but I can only imagine how amazing it would be to come here in the summer...

Yishi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

★ Comments and follows make me happy~♥ ☆