Sunday 27 January 2013

Photo Diary: Regent's Park

Hello! 

It's been a while since I've done one of these, and as today was such a lovely day, I had to go to Regent's Park for a walk and to feed the birds.

Song of the day: Talk That by Secret (I recently discovered Secret and love them~)

Regent's Park is one of the royal parks of London. It was designed in 1811 by John Nash and is 410 acres in size~ too big to see in one visit. It encompasses London Zoo, a boating lake, and as well as being next to Primrose Hill, it is about three minutes away from where I live, making it a very convenient place for me to visit!

Prepare yourself for some epic picspam! (✿◠‿◠)

First sighting of the park!
You can see the remnants of snowmen...how sad... :'(
It doesn't look like winter, does it?
I saw so many people today enjoying the rare sunshine.
This is the lake where I feed the birds whenever I come here.
The last time I was here (a week ago!) it was covered in snow and ice.
I love how graceful swans are.
This looks kinda prehistoric, like something from Walking With Dinosaurs.
Do you see the pillars in the middle of this building?
I was told that that is one of the most expensive houses in London!
I got excited because I don't normally see herons!
They started fighting with each other for my bread... :(
I love this scene from Clarence Bridge.
There was a mother and child feeding the birds and they looked so cute!
From an exhibition I went to later on in the day!
I hope you enjoyed these pictures, and I will definitely endeavour to upload more photo diaries in the future! Watch out for more segments of Regent's Park, including a snowy diary hehe! 。◕‿◕。

Yishi xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love your picspams! So many biiiirds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a really pretty park, I bet it looks especially great in spring!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God, that is really wonderfull place! ^^ <3

    http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

★ Comments and follows make me happy~♥ ☆