Monday 2 January 2012

Boys Before Flowers Afterthoughts

So I've just finished watching the last episode of BBF and wow, that was one hell of a ride! I'm still reeling in the shock of everything that's happened...especially in the grand climax of the last few episodes.


How can such a beautiful man exist in this world...


I was so frustrated at how dense the characters were all acting - not gonna spoil it for you if you haven't seen it, but if you have, I hope you know what I'm talking about when I say: "Why didn't ANYONE tell him the truth?!?!" I was literally yelling at the characters for being so stupid, not that it would've made any difference since a) of course no one could hear me and even if they could nothing would change since b) this drama was aired in 2009. Anyway, what I want to say is that so much angst and frustration could've been avoided, aiya~ !!!


Again! *faints*


So, my first introduction to K-drama draws to a close. And since this is my first, I guess it'll be what I compare all others to from now on, just like with your first kiss, your first boy, and your first k-movie: My Sassy Girl. In retrospect, looking back over BBF, there were a hell of a lot of inconsistencies and unsatisfactory resolutions to storylines, but so what? This show is by far one of the best things that I've seen in a long time, and it's one I'll definitely be re-watching!

Ji Hoo, Boys Over Flowers GIF
And again with the pretty. This is what life tastes like now that I've seen what a K-drama has to offer...


I feel as though for the last few days, I escaped into a completely different world. I lived, breathed and even dreamed BBF. It was my obsession; my lifeline, in fact, I even got a haircut today with inspiration from the show! And now that it's over, I kinda don't know what to do anymore. Actually, that's a lie - I gotta throw myself head on into studies from now on, and not think about anything but the grades. Gotta switch off the emotions, quit daydreaming about what it would be like if I was one of the characters in BBF and just focus on work work work.

Well...that's after I watch the BBF Special of course! ^^


THANK YOU cast and crew for cheering me up so much!!

All my love,

Yishi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

★ Comments and follows make me happy~♥ ☆