Saturday 25 February 2012

Je suis desole!

Hey there guys! How are you all doing?

Sorry for being MIA for the last week or so ~ I've had so much going on recently, and I gotta say that I think I may be going a little crazy from lab and study stress since I've been having nightmares about them every night now since last week eeep! >_<

Damn this Asian pressure I exert upon myself! The really scary thing is that it isn't even exam term yet... *dundundun*

Song of the day: Tonight (JD Relic English Cover) by Big Bang (ohmygod I love this guy's voice

I'll update with a photo diary tomorrow, but for now, just thought I'd share this with you since it's kinda going viral at the moment:



I don't know if it's real or not, but anyhow, at least I know that there is a lower limit to my own personal non-work related crazy and that I hope it never crosses this line! xD

Before I go, what's new in your life? Do you know any ways to relax and de-stress?

Until tomorrow everyone! ^_^

Yishi xxx

2 comments:

  1. Yoag is a great way to de-stress. At least for me =)
    Hope you have a more relaxing week.

    New follower.
    http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, I've followed you back.

    ReplyDelete

★ Comments and follows make me happy~♥ ☆