Tuesday 7 February 2012

My first blog award!

Hey everyone, hope you are well and enjoying your Tuesday! Although the ground is still snowy, it hasn't snowed since the weekend and sadly, the igloo from my last post no longer exists. Sad times.

Song of the day: Down With the Trumpets by Rizzle Kicks (love the sick beat and just how energetic this song is! YESSS :D) 

Anyway, a few days ago I was browsing through my blogroll, catching up with my fellow bloggers when I spotted this...




AHMAHGAAAAH!!! I've never won a blog award before!! If there is one gif that could sum up my excitement, then it would have to be this one:

Thanks Kimmy!! :D

I'm not really looking forward to V day at all, but a group of us have decided that we'll go to formal together and just get very drunk...since, in the words of my friend O:
i guess its slightly less tragic to go to formal together than sit alone on v-day
Amen to that. But to keep with the spirit of things, I read a lot of blogs I really like, but there are some that I absolutely adore, and so I'd like to pass this award onto them:


bang bang she shoots ~
  Nic is such a sweet girl and I totally wish I could know her in real life!
A Kindle in Hong Kong ~ 
I love Sharon's photo tours of HK and the whole relaxed feel of this blog!
1bplatypus
Harley is just plain awesome, full stop --> (.)
metallic paws
I haven't been following Izzy for very long, but her photos and outfits are so inspirational ^_^


Let's spread the blog love!

Yishi xxx

11 comments:

  1. Yayyy! Congrats! Did you find out like how u got the award? that's awesome :D Hehe I found this from the 20sbnetwork :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award Yishi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and thanks so much! I tagged you in my meme so go check it out too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Yishi! That means a lot to hear something like that!! If I go back to the UK, it would be great to have a meet up!! besides I have never set foot in Cambridge before hehe. That gif is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks heaps for the blog award hon! :D I'm so honoured to receive it :) the gif is so funny too haha. I think you'll have a ball on V-day, after all it's just like any other day and spending it getting drunk with friends is just as fun lol! I'll be making a post for my blog award shortly! and ooh in response to your question, I'm 169cm :)

    xx
    Izzy

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol that's cute how you're so excited about your first award. Congrats! I hope you have fun at your Vday formal - you shouldn't miss out on it just because you don't have a date. You've got your friends to spend it with ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey there again! :P just posted up the blog award post here, with a link back to your blog :)

    thanks again!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

★ Comments and follows make me happy~♥ ☆