Saturday 31 December 2011

2011 Overview

Looking back, this year has been a complete rollercoaster from beginning to end. Emotionally, physically, mentally, romantically - so much has happened that it's too overwhelming to think about! I made and lost friends (but learned who my true friends are), started going to the gym (but didn't work out enough), scored an internship (but didn't try hard enough), finally turned my studies around (but not enough) and learned to swim. In some aspects of my life, I overcame my challenges, whilst in other aspects, I drowned hard. Two incidents stand out, one of which is very fresh in recent memory.

I'll be leaving this year and entering the new one with the cast of Boys Before Flowers, since I didn't manage to get my act together and hop on a train to London to be with university friends. Hopefully this will change. Hopefully a new year will be a fresh start. Hopefully a new year will banish the negativity that has been weighing me down like an anchor.

Until then my lovelies, I'll be waiting for you on the other side of the moon~ *wistful smile*

Yishi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

★ Comments and follows make me happy~♥ ☆