Monday 12 December 2011

A Millionaire's First Love



Gah, this movie made me cry sooo much! At first, I was like, "this is gonna be so badass" during the opening credits, but after Jae-Kyung transferred to the countryside it was so beautiful and sad. I watched it this evening with SJ, but he didn't cry at all, citing a heart made of stone. Whatever.


...such a touching scene!



KYAAAAAH!


I really liked how everyone in the village welcomed Jae-Kyung despite him constantly antagonising and pushing them away, and the parts where Jae-Kyung gives Eun-Hwan the bottle of capsules and the fluff-tastic white socks *squeeee*!!

Since I had to read the subtitles, there were a few occasions in which SJ was like, "the translation's WROOONG!! He's talking about his penis!" so I guess there are other benefits to having a native beside you, besides acting as a giant pillow to cry on.

And need I forget how super cute Hyun Bin is?! ^_^

Wishing you all sweet dreams,

Yishi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

★ Comments and follows make me happy~♥ ☆